Dinning-in services provided within the Mykonos Grand Villas:
Although Mykonos is renowned for its exquisite Mediterranean and International cuisine, the dinning-in services MGV Chef's provide are recommended for special intimate parties within the Villa. Our Chef's will prepare the meals on location, using fresh ingredients available at the local market. This vacationing experience is memorable among all our guests who favorably choose among the following menus:
Menu #1 Mediterranean
- Tomato soup with karpatsio of green tomato served on bread with feta (goat cheese) olives and tomato sorbet.
- Silver Snapper fillet roll with ouzo, a whipped lemon and egg dressing with sprigs of fennel
- Lemon sorbet with mint.
- Veal fillet, poached in Agioritiko wine, served with aubergine(eggplant).
- Mixed salad with Haloumi cheese from Cyprus, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette sauce.
- Champagne moose with coulis of summer fruits.
Wines: Mandinia Tselepou - Agioritiko
Menu # 2 Seafood
- Seafood rolled in grape vine leaves, served with cold whipped sour glaze made of olive oil, lime and Safran
- Green risotto with morilles mushrooms and chtena comb St Jacques in soya.
- A tourban with shrimp and vegetables in a sauce of fresh tomato, basil au gratin and mild mornai eqe
- Rocca and sweet pepper salad with cucumber carpatsio and finochio
- Double flavored yogurt parfait with sweet watermelon.
Ktima Katsaros Chardonay
Menu # 3
- (Amuse Buse) Dueto fresh figs and salmon roe
- Cream of asparagus with Veal Carpatsio and summer truffle
- Red Mullet Fillet served with Mediterranean vegetables, cappers and olive oil.
- New York Steak, semi sun-dried tomatoes and potatoes sotted with fresh onion and coriander
- Rocca and escarole salad served with dried pineapple and vinaigrette dressing
- Crème Brule
Menu # 4 (breakfast)
- Filter coffee in a variety of flavors
- Basket with a variety of bread
- Variety of fresh juice
- Fruit platter
- Eggs a la minute (scrambled, benedict, etc.)
- Smorgasboard (hors d'oeuvres of Cheeses and delicatessen appetizers on a platter)
- Assortment of marmalades and honey
- Danish rolls
- Pasta rigatoni served with an aromatic cream and freshly grated parmigiana cheese (Grana)
- Mixed salad and St. Antele prosciutto served with lemon and basil pesto dressing.
- Chicken fillet cooked on a crust of aromatic herbs, served with sun dried tomato and olive gravy and pure of potatoes and spec.
Wild cherry cheese cake
- Risotto variety of mushrooms flavored with sweet wine
- Rocca salad with white onions and olives served with a citrus fruit dressing
- Pork scallions marinated in five spices, mustard potatoes, root of celery besee served with an aromatic rosemary sauce
- Pannacotta with orange/coffee sauce.
- Ravioli stuffed with goat cheese and red pepper paste(cream)
- Spinach leave salad, anthotiro (low-fat mild, goat cheese), fresh tomato pate' (comfits) and fennel vinaigrette
- Salmon steak poached in a white wine and white crab butter sauce and steamed broccoli.
- Lazaneti(noodles) with vegetables and a cream sauce of feta cheese "Gratin"
- Spinach and Rocca tiny tomatoes "seriz" croutons with garlic aroma and a sweet pepper vinaigrette
- Medallion of pork fillet with mushroom sauce, potatoes dauphine (dauphinoise).
- Chocolate pie with Madagascar vanilla ice cream.
- Ravioli with tomato crème basil and goat cheese
- French salad with iceberg lettuce, rocca with marinated peppers and balsamic vinaigrette
- Veal fillet with a herb sabayon, a Marsala wine sauce, potatoes "saute'" and eggplant "ragout"
- Pannacotta of fruits
- Crepe with smoked Salmon and leaks with a dill cream sauce.
- Rocca salad with mushrooms sun-dried tomatoes miniature tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette
- Grilled Silver Snapper fillet on a hot bed of potato salad with mint vinaigrette
- Apple tart with Masticha ice cream