Villa Althea Mykonos
Number of Guests: 8
Located in the perfectly secluded area locally known as “Moroergo” on the east side of Ftelia Bay in the north of Mykonos Island, Luxury Villa Althea welcomes our guests to an extraordinary vacationing experience. A masterpiece of contemporary architecture, consisting of a main building and annex, this Mykonos Grand Villa is situated on the highest peak of an outstandingly large coastal estate offering our guests spectacular panoramic views of the majestic Aegean Sea and the typically wild Mykonian surrounding landscapes.
Upon arrival to the gated estate, a stone paved “kalderimi” driveway leads our guests to Villa Althea, a series of cubic shapes, reminiscent of ancient Greek island architectural structures, forming a traditional Cycladic courtyard. The main external threshold into the villa compound, leads guests directly into the serenity of the central courtyard, offering its protection from the fierce local winds and heat of the summer, as well as privacy. Large and multileveled it provides guests access to all the villa's interior spaces.
Outside, the multi leveled court yard offers a plethora of both sun-kissed and shaded terraces to satisfy guests desiring moments of leisure in privacy or pleasure in the company of family and friends. The lower level terrace, featuring a sweet water swimming pool, is undoubtedly a favorite gathering spot any time of the day. Partially shaded and with a large dining table that can comfortably seat up to ten guests, it is ideal for al fresco dining.
The estate produces its own organic wine, olive oil, fruits and vegetables, while chicken, pigeons, pheasants and peacocks are bred, providing organic eggs and poultry. Guests at Villa Althea are welcome to wander in the vineyards, groves and fields of herbs, shrubs and flowers, or visit the bird cotes with the help of our very discreet and caring staff. Subject to seasonality and availability, guests are offered complimentary products of the estate on a daily basis.
- Entry Level: spacious living and dining room – spacious fully equipped open kitchen with separate service entrance and exit to central courtyard - ground floor guest bedroom with a double brass bed, en suite and exits to the central courtyard at the pool lever terrace– separate guest bathroom.
- Upper Level: open loft (mezzanine) with informal lounging area - double bed bedroom with two (2) en suite bathrooms, a separate dressing area, private terrace and Aegean Sea view.
Annex: double bed bedroom, en suite, exiting onto the front terrace, with a roof top sundeck and a spectacular view - bedroom with twin beds, en suite.
North wing semi submerged level: bedroom with twin beds, en suite bathroom and kitchenette, are available for accompanying family attendants.
Mykonos Grand Villa category: Gated private estate
Architectural Style/internal design: Traditional/Contemporary
- Outdoor Dining: Pool side ten (10) guests minimum, courtyard eight (8) guests
- Outdoor Lounging: Yes, (10) guests minimum, in several areas.
- Pool: 70m², sweet water, ozone filtered
- Parking: covered (3) cars, open-air (10) cars.
- Children's playground is located near the main house.
- BBQ: Yes
- Interior Dining: twelve to fourteen (12-14) guests
- Exterior Dining: twelve to fourteen (12-14) guests
- Outdoor Lounging: Yes, (10) guests
Services & Amenities
- Wifi - Internet: Yes
- TV: Yes, in all bedrooms and loft lounging area
- CD Player: Yes, in loft lounging area and all bedrooms
- DVD Player: Yes, in loft lounging area
- Satellite: Yes
- In house laundry: Yes
- Safe Deposit Box: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes, in all bedrooms
- Linen change: As requested and as needed.
- Maid service: Yes (depending upon request and according to arrangement)
Possibility of extra services: Yes, depending upon request and according to arrangement (meal preparation, ironing, baby sitting, etc)
- Area: Moroergo, above the Bay of Ftelia.
- Position: Hilltop, Coastal
- Estate Size: 123.000m²
- Coastline: 490m, rocky
- Orientation: Western.
- View: Bay of Ftelia, Aegean Sea and the Island of Tinos
- Mykonos Town (Chora): 20 minutes (11 km)
- Nearest Shops: Ano Mera 10 minutes (4 km) -restaurants, super market, bakery, pharmacy, international press & ATM
- Ports: Old (Chora) 25 minutes, New (Tourlos) 25 minutes (12.5 km)
- Airport: 20 minutes
- Nearest Beaches: Mirsini and Focos 6 - 8 minutes (2.5 - 3 km)
- Northern Beaches: Panormos – Agios Sostis 21-22 minutes (11.5 - 12km)
- Southern Beaches: Kalo Livadi – Kalafatis – Lia 15 - 20 minutes (6.5 - 8.5 km)
Rates (including taxes)
|30/04 to 28/05||28/05 to 02/07||02/07 to 27/08||27/08 to 24/09||24/09 to 29/10|
|Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request|
- Minimum Stay: One (1) week
- Security Deposit: 2000 euros
- Child Policy: Yes, under the strictest supervision
- Animal Policy: No