Number of Guests: 8
Located in a comfortably secluded area above the Bay of Lia, in the southeast of Mykonos Island, Mykonos Villa Anthea offers our guests an alternative vacationing experience while in the comfort of modern day luxury. Set in a typically wild Mykonian landscape, this most unique among Mykonos rental villas, offers a splendid view of Naxos, Paros and Donusa Islands scattered across the sparkling bleu of the Aegean Sea, while its southern orientation provides our guests with the brilliant and famous Cycladic light. Situated in an enclave of a terraced hillside protecting it from the notorious northern winds, this Mykonos Grand Villa, consisting of the main house and three garden guest houses, incorporates the natural flora and arid landscape.
At arrival to the gated estate, a stone paved “kalderimi” walkway leads our guests to cross the threshold of a traditional garden entrance into its serine harmony and to the aesthetic feast that awaits them by descend a few steps to an alluring enclosed court yard and the main Mykonos Villa entrance. Also from the “kalderimi”, a secondery entrance access the main terrace with its superb view of the “Breasts of Aphrodite” Peninsula and provides independent entry to guests accommodated in the garden guest houses.
Upon entering the main house of Mykonos villa Anthea, our guests are welcomed into a stone paved foyer vestibule and a spacious living room with an office area that exit to the main terrace with an inspiring view, while a large bay window provides a living canvas of the Aegean Sea. To the right of the living room, an arch leads to a spacious dining hall and a small, functional, open-plan preparation area. An adjacent pantry and a fully equipped and fully functional kitchen are accessed beyond a passage and exit onto the on the large main terrace and main outdoor, pergola shaded, dining and BBQ area that comfortably seats ten (10) guests. To the left is the Master bedroom with a spacious double bed, walk in closet and en-suite roman style marble bathroom with a glass embedded domed ceiling. A large patio door exits to a private veranda with an inspiring view. At the kitchen entrance an oriental style door leads to a staircase ascending to the upper level landing and an elegant and spacious double bed bedroom, en-suite, with flowing drapes of transparent white fabric and which exits to a private balcony overlooking the garden while offering a stunning view of the majestic Aegean Sea.
On the pool terrace discreetly located to the west of the main house of this Mykonos villa and ideal for quests that may wish to enjoy additional privacy from the rest of the group, a detached guest studio, en-suite, with bamboo twin single beds and a guest house, en-suite, with a built in double bed and study, are suitable for the accommodation of four (4) quests. A pergola shaded dining area that can comfortably seat four (4) guests, is suitable for al fresco dining.
From the main terrace, past a shrine and over a ravine, a path leading to the far eastern end of the property provides access to a traditional Mykonian country style guest studio with a separate bathroom, suitable for an easy going single, young couple or family attendant.
Arches, chiseled stone walls, wood beamed ceilings, old doors and furniture from the orient, integrate and define spaces to create an intriguingly graceful and romantic ambiance. With plentiful outdoor lounging areas that comfortably accommodate large groups of guests, this villa in Mykonos is ideal for entertaining anytime of the day or night.
This Mykonos villa?s hosting flexibility makes it suitable for a group of guests consisted of, a family with friends, or couples who wish to share unique vacation experiences in an elegant fashion.
- Entry level: Living room - Dining hall - fully equipped kitchen - Guest bathroom – Master bedroom with a double bed, a walk-in closet, en-suite and with a private terrace.
- Upper level: Bedroom with a double bed, en-suite and private balcony with view. Independent guest pool house: One bedroom en-suite with a built in double bed - pergola shaded outdoor lounging area –Office - independent entrance from the stone paved “kalderimi” walkway.
- Independent guest room: One bedroom en-suite with twin single beds - independent entrance from the stone paved “kalderimi” walkway.
- Independent country style guest studio: Bedroom, separate bathroom - independent entrance from the stone paved “kalderimi” walkway.
Villa FeaturesMykonos Grand Villa category: Gated private estate
Architectural Style/internal design: Traditional Mykonian / contemporary
- Outdoor Dining: Yes, 10guests.
- Outdoor Living: Yes, 30 guests.
- Infinity Pool: 200m², lounging chairs.
- BBQ/wood oven: Yes
- Parking: Two (2) covered.
- Maid Service: Four times a week (6) hours.
- Linen Change: Twice a week
- In-house Laundry: Yes
- Air conditioning: Yes.
- TV/SAT/Hi Fi/CD/ DVD: Yes
- Internet: Yes
- Area: Hillside above Lia Bay
- Position: Hillside
- Orientation: South
- View: Aegean Sea and the Islands of Ikaria, Donusa, Naxos and Paros in the distance.
- Mykonos Town: 15 minutes
- Convenient Shops: Ano Mera 5 minutes
- Ports: Old 15 minutes - New 20 mintes
- Airport: 15 minutes
- Beaches: Kalo Livadi, Lia 10 minutes - Tigani 5minutes
Rates (including taxes)
|30/04 to 28/05||28/05 to 02/07||02/07 to 27/08||27/08 to 24/09||24/09 to 29/10|
|Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request|
- Security deposit:1500 euros
- Minimum stay: One (1) week
- Children policy: Yes
- Animal/pet policy: No
- Check- in / check-out procedures: yes