Number of Guests: 14 guests
Cleo Villa is located above the main town of Mykonos, also referred to as Chora. This area (Evagelistraki) is perfectly suitable for an easy going crowd that prefers the close proximity of shops, restaurants and night clubs, while it's easy access to main routes leading to the most spectacular beaches (north or south), make it a prime choice. This Mykonos Grand Villa provides a spectacular view of the main town, the Aegean Sea and Islands.
This Villa in Mykonos can easily host a party of six (6) guests in the main house and eight (8) guests in four (4) independent, garden studios. Upon entering the main house and to the left, one is welcomed into a bright, spacious living room with dining area for eight (additional dinning equipment is available) and a fully equipped, sky lit, open plan kitchen. To the right of the main entry point, a corridor, at one end leads to a master bedroom en-suite with a large double bed, while at the other end, there is a second bedroom en-suite with a queen size double bed. An external stairwell leads to the top level with a double bed bedroom en-suite, a private, shaded veranda and majestic view, perfect for the younger crowd that stays up late enjoying the famous Mykonos night life.
A spacious outdoor living and dining area with a pool, surrounded by high walls, provides a quiet and discreet retreat, while at the same time it can accommodate dozens of guests and special events in a charming setting with a magnificent view.
In the garden, at close proximity to the main Villa, there are two independent garden studios, en-suite, with double beds and kitchenettes, each accommodating two (2) guests.
At a two minute walking distance from the main complex, in a garden with a separate entrance, there are two (2) more studios en-suite, with a double bed and kitchenette each accommodating four (4) additional guests in total. The shaded, out door, built-in sitting areas are ideal for a private, morning, wake-up coffee in the bright, clear light, sparkling sea and islands in the distance or an evening sundowner with a living canvas view.
- Entry level: Living/dining/fully equipped kitchen, guest WC -Master en-suite double bed room - a bedroom with double bed en-suite – four (4) guests.
- Top level: Independent double bed bedroom en-suite- two (2) guests.
- Garden: Two independent garden studios with double beds and kitchenettes –four (4) guests.
- Separate Garden: Two independent garden studios with double beds and kitchenettes –four (4) guests.
Mykonos Grand Villa category: Villa in Private Estate
Architectural Style/internal design: Contemporary/contemporary
- Outdoor dining: yes
- Outdoor living: yes
- Pool: yes 30m²
- Bbq: yes
- Parking: yes
- Air conditioning: yes
- Plasma TV /CD /DVD/ internet: yes
- In house laundry: yes
- Linen/maid service twice a week: yes
Possibility of extra services: yes (meal preparation, ironing, babysitting etc.)
- Area: Evagelistraki
- Position: Hill top
- Orientation: South
- View: Aegean Sea and Islands
- Towns: Agios Stafanos 10min – Chora (Mykonos town) 2min
- Convenient shops: 2min
- Ports: Old 5min – New 5 min
- Airport: 10min
- Beaches: Agios Stefanos 10min – Panormos, Ftelia 15min
Rates (including taxes)
|30/04 to 28/05||28/05 to 02/07||02/07 to 27/08||27/08 to 24/09||24/09 to 29/10|
|Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request|
- Security deposit: 1000 ?
- Minimum stay: 4 days in low season- 1 week in Mid/high season
- Children policy: yes under supervision
- Animal/pet policy: no
- Check in/out procedure: yes