Number of Guests: 12
Cleopatra Mykonos Grand Villa, located towards the peaceful southeastern part of the island in the secluded Tigani area, is a choice for royalty providing everything the most demanding guest desire in a modern fashion within a residence designed with the local architectural features. Situated on a gentle hillside overlooking the uninhabited island of Dragonissi (½mile away) and the Aegean Sea this stunning Villa (600m²) stands on an acre of land surrounded by handmade stone walls next to a grand pool (265m²) that contributes to the atmosphere of serenity and exclusivity.
Entering the Villa, you are welcomed in the living room area to take a seat on the comfy white sofas that surround the fireplace and a coffee table, have a drink while you are captivated by the magic of the view outside. Two steps up and through a hand-made stone arch, one is invited in the dining room to be seated at the stylish custom-made table for twelve (12) that rumor has, it took eight strong men to carry in. Furthermore, the modern Carrere marble countertop kitchen, fitted with cherry wood Italian cabinets, is fully equipped and awaits you to experiment with the herbs of the Mediterranean cuisine. A lady's powder room is cleverly placed in the layout. The library/office with its wooden deck-like floor, made of Irroco, is the appropriate setting for thought collecting and decision making by the occupants of the en-suite master bedroom with its queen size bed, also located on this level. All the main areas of this level exit to an open-air terrace. A wind protected outdoor dining area is accessible from the dining room.
On the first floor level there are two en-suite bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed, the other with a bunk bed appropriate for children. A sitting area with a fireplace and a queen-size bed can also be used as a separate bedroom making this level suitable for a family of five. This level exits on to a veranda with a captivating view of Dragonissi and Aegean Sea.
An independent living quarter composed of two en-suite bedrooms, one with a queen size bed the other with a double bed, share a living/sitting area and kitchen exit on to the pool terrace. These quarters were designed to accommodate two couples or singles or even a family. Furthermore, a workout-room with a shower, a laundry room and an independent guest-room, used by the live-in maid are also found on this level. A garage for two cars and a boat complete the pool level layout. Due to its hosting flexibility, this unique Mykonos Grand Villa is suitable for the accommodation of a variety of guests.
- Entry level: Living-dining-kitchen-library-w/c-master bedroom en-suite
- Garden/pool terrace level: Studio with living/kitchen two bedrooms en-suite. Additionally a workout room, a laundry and an independent guest room for live-in maid.
- Horizon level/1st floor: Two bedrooms en-suite-a sitting/bedroom area with fireplace
Mykonos Grand Villa category: Private Gated Estate
Architectural Style/internal design: Local traditional/modern
- Outdoor dining: 10+
- Outdoor living:10+
- Pool: yes (265m²) hydro-massage bed - wind protected - sun beds and hot water shower.
- Bbq: yes with wood burning oven
- Parking: Garage for two and plenty of open-air parking space
- Air conditioning
- Plasma TV Satellite/cd /dvd: yes
- In house laundry
- Linen twice a week
- Daily maid service (live-in): Upon request
- Possibility of extra services: yes, upon request and extra charge (meal preparation, ironing, babysitting etc.)
- Area: Tigani
- Position: Agriornos
- Orientation: East
- View: Drogonissi (½mile away) - Aegean Sea & islands of Naxos, Donousa
- Towns: Ano Mera 15min - Mykonos town 25min
- Convenient shops: Ano Mera 15min
- Ports :Old 25min - New 25min
- Airport: 20min
- Beaches: Tigani 1min - Lia 15min - Kalo Livadi 20min
Rates (including taxes)
|30/04 to 28/05||28/05 to 02/07||02/07 to 27/08||27/08 to 24/09||24/09 to 29/10|
|Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request|
- Security deposit: 2000 euros
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Children policy: yes
- Animal/pet policy: yes
- Check in/out procedure: yes