Number of Guests: 12
This Mykonos Grand Villa is located, in Lia known as one of the most stunning landscapes and beaches of the island with easy access to the main town "Chora". Nearby are the popular beaches of Lia, Kalafatis, Kalo Livadi, the secluded ones of Loulos, Agia Anna and the remote Tigani. The village of Ano Mera, convenient for shopping and high quality Mediterranean dinning is a five minute drive away. The Villa's basic features are its large estate and plentiful rooms that can host 14 guests. The outdoor property is rich in native flora that also surrounds a large (70 sq.mtr) secluded pool with 10 sun beds and a bbq area. The stunning view of the Aegean sea and islands (Paros-Naxos-Donousa) in the background is memorable and provides strong inspiration, amply compensating for winter long anticipation.
The villa's personal and elegant style reflect the Mykonian architecture blending into the islands landscape while its amenities provide comforts allowing guests to feel at home away from home. The entry level consists of a dining/living space that seats 6-12, a fully equipped kitchen, a master bedroom with an independent entrance that has a private veranda and a guest bathroom. From the comfy living room one can exit to the outdoor dining-living area on a spacious veranda that can host 20 guests. The upper/horizon level has a bedroom (double bed) with a fireplace that exits to a veranda, a bedroom with one or two single beds sharing a bathroom. The horizon level is suitable for a family of 4. The garden level has two master bedrooms with bathrooms, one double bedroom, a bedroom with two single beds and a bathroom. The garden bedrooms exit to secluded verandas providing privacy for the guests, except for the otherwise known as "Submarine" a cool and cozy master bedroom suitable for the party animals that sleep in late.
The Kirki Mykonos Villa provides an in house daily maid service that changes linen twice a week, air conditioning, plasma TV's, satellite and internet connection. The villa's owner has created a reputation as a host and its long list of satisfied guests who visit year after year make it a top choice Mykonos Grand Villa.
- Entry/pool level: 1 Master bedroom with bathroom and independent entrance, private veranda and a small fridge making it an ideal guest room.
- Garden level: 2 master bedrooms wtih bathrooms,and a room with a double bed, a room with two single beds sharing a bathroom.
- Horizon level/1st floor: 1 double bed room with private veranda, balcony, fireplace, sharing a bathroom with a bedroom that has one or two single beds.
Mykonos Grand Villa category: Private estate
Architectural Style/internal design: Local traditional/Greek traditional
- Outdoor dining: 12 seated at the main table.
- Outdoor living:15-20
- Pool: Private pool (72 m²)-10 sunbeds-2 large umbrellas
- Bbq: shaded with a table for a private dine of 6 guests.
- Parking: 3 autos shaded-1 auto in garage.
- Air conditioning
- Plasma TV Satellite/Cd /Dvd/ Internet
- In house laundry
- Linen twice a week
- Electricity generator
- Possibility of extra services: Yes at an extra charge (meal preparation, ironing, massage, baby-sitting etc)
- MGV Concierge & Travel assistance
- Area: Lia
- Position: 200 meters from shoreline overlooking Lia Bay and Naxos island
- Orientation: Southeast
- View: Islands of Naxos-Donousa and Aegean sea.
Towns: Ano Mera 5min-Chora(Mykonos city) 15min.
Convenient shops: Ano Mera 5min.
Ports: New(Tourlos)15min – Old(Mykonos city)15min.
Beaches: Lia. Kalafatis, Kalo Livadi
Rates (including taxes)
|30/04 to 28/05||28/05 to 02/07||02/07 to 27/08||27/08 to 24/09||24/09 to 29/10|
|12 guests||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request||Upon request|
- Security deposit: 1500
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Check out: 10am / Check in: 2pm