Number of Guests: 10
Villa Urania, located in a gated residential complex situated at the southern part of the island, is a truly delightful, elegantly designed and tastefully furnished Mykonos Grand Villa. Built on a terraced hillside overlooking the most popular, long and sandy Elia Beach, this rental villa in Mykonos harmoniously contrasts the smooth lines and rounded-off edges of its interiors with the rough, chiseled stone surfaces of the exterior and the surrounding landscape. Basking in the Cycladic sunlight this villa on Mykonos offers breath-taking views of the Aegean Sea and Naxos Island.
Upon entry to Villa Urania, guests are welcomed into a elegant, spacious open plan living and dining area with the off white wood beam ceilings and polished cement floors that characterize Villa Urania, and an inviting view of the sparkling blue Aegean Sea. Exiting to a wind and sun protected veranda that descends to the pool terrace, this elegant space is located at the “heart” of Villa Urania providing access to all other quarters of the villa. A separate bright, modern fully equipped and fully functional kitchen, located to the right of the main entrance and also exiting to the veranda, awaits guests to enjoy a relaxed breakfast or late night snack. An ascending flight of steps leads to the top level where a bedroom, with its own bathroom, is located. Bright and spacious, with a built-in, king size double bed and sofa, this bedroom exits to a private balcony overlooking the pool terrace and offering a spectacular, uninterrupted view of Elia Beach and the Aegean. Descending from the entry level to a mid level landing, a few steps lead to a bedroom with a built-in, king size double bed and sofa which exits to a veranda with sea view and access to the pool terrace. An adjacent bathroom accommodates this room. A few steps further down an auxiliary lounging area with kitchenette, offering added privacy and independence, exits to a covered patio providing easy access to the pool terrace. Two bright and cozy bedrooms with two single beds each are also on this level, one with a separate access to the pool, are ideal for the teenagers or easy going singles of the group. Finally a fifth bedroom en-suite with a built-in king size double bed, and that exits to the garden level
Blending in with the surrounding, typically wild Mykonian landscape, the large pool terrace is a favorite gathering place for our guests at any time of the day. A pergola shaded dining area with a BBQ and bar, can comfortably seat twelve (12) guests, providing all comforts for an al fresco dinner in the moonlight.
Due to its layout this Mykonos Grand Villa offers hosting flexibility and is suitable for a group of ten (10) guests who wish to enjoy some independence and maintain privacy while vacationing with family or a group of friends. Villa Urania's proximity to Elia Beach below, a short drive away and a few minutes walk for the young and daring, offers a wide choice of taverns and bars, and a variety of water sport activities.
- Entry level: dining area - fully equipped open plan kitchen – lounging area – guest bathroom.
- Upper level: one bedroom, with built-in double bed & separate bathroom, balcony with Aegean Sea view.
- Mid level: one bedroom, with built-in double bed & separate bathroom, balcony with Aegean Sea view.
- Lower level: Two (2) bedrooms with twin single beds, two separate bathrooms and a small kitchenette/living area.
- Garden level: One bedroom en-suite, spacious, with a built-in double bed and a balcony with Aegean Sea view.
Mykonos Grand Villa category: Gated private estate.
Architectural Style/internal design: Traditional / Contemporary
- Outdoor Dining: Yes, 10 guests minimum.
- Outdoor Living: Yes, 20 guests minimum, in several areas.
- Pool: Infinity, 60m² (salt water), lounging chairs
- BBQ: Yes
- Parking: three (3) cars, open-air.
- Maid Service/Linen Change: Twice a week.
- In-house Laundry: Yes
- Air conditioning: Yes
- TV: Yes
- Wi-Fi - Internet: Yes
- CD player: Yes
- DVD: Yes
Possibility of extra services: Yes, at extra charge (meal preparation, ironing, baby sitting, etc)
- Area: Elia.
- Position: Hillside, waterfront.
- Orientation: South.
- View: Aegean Sea and the Island of Naxos.
- Mykonos Town (Chora): 15 minutes
- Convenient Shops: Ano Mera 5 minutes
- Ports: Old (Chora) 15 minutes, New (Tourlos) 20 minutes
- Airport: 10 minutes
- Beaches: Elia 2 minutes – Agrari 5 minutes - Kalafatis 5 minutes – Kalo Livadi 5 minutes
Rates (including taxes)
|30/04 to 28/05||28/05 to 02/07||02/07 to 27/08||27/08 to 24/09||24/09 to 29/10|
|Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request||Upon Request|
- Minimum Stay: One (1) week
- Security Deposit: 1000
- Child Policy: Upon strict supervision
- Animal Policy: No